RICCI WEEKENDER – Tourist info
Arriving by PLANE: from Airport Catania Fontanarossa to Catania city center
- Alibus (one ride € 4,00 per person – public service)
- Car rental (ask for partners fares Maggiore Car Rental at firstname.lastname@example.org or +393493090323)
- Private transfer € 20,00 up to 4 people – book at email@example.com or +393493090323
Arriving by TRAIN: from Catania Central Station to Catania city center
- AMT bus (€ 1,00 valid 90 minutes or single ride, per person – public service)
- Private transfer € 10,00 up to 4 person – book at firstname.lastname@example.org or +393493090323
To other location fares upon request a email@example.com or +393493090323
We have got the best accomodations in town at very competitive price:
- Bed & breakfast located in Catania city center from € 25 per person – Breakfast included
- Hotel 3 * – from € 35 per person – Breakfast included
- Hotel 4* – from € 40 per person – Breakfast included
- Hotel 5* – from € 75 per person – Breakfast included
Book at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 39(0)957500053
“Take me there” – Bus ticket to the venues (from Thursday the 9th to Sunday the 12th of September): € 79,00* per person a/r ticket – fixed hours – Bus departing from Piazza San Placido, Catania.
09.09 from Piazza San Placido, Catania to Mercati Generali €7,50
10.09 from Piazza San Placido, Catania to Mercati Generali €7,50
11.09 from Piazza San Placido, Catania to Castiglione di Sicilia €20,00
12.09 from Piazza San Placido, Catania to Radicepura, Giarre €15,00
Gold Transfer Package: airport pick up and drop off, plus every single day flexible time private transfer (up to 4 persons) to the concert locations and back € 490,00 (price per car, up to 4 persons) – € 790,00 (price per Van, up to 8 persons) – from Catania city center area.
Single Private Transfer upon request: please contact +393493090323 (whatsapp messages or calls)
9-11 September 2022
Etna – Catania
info & ticket coming soon
Bringing together the love for music,
wine and food, embracing the
cultural delights of the island.
Ricci Weekender Festival is a collaboration between Mercati Generali, established club in Catania since 1998, Ed Wilson, owner of the restaurant Brawn in London, and Gilles Peterson, recognised DJ Broadcaster on BBC Radio 6 and Worldwide FM and Brownswood Recordings’ owner.
In 2018, their love for good music, food and wine brought them together to found Ricci Weekender, embracing the cultural delights of Sicily with an international and delicate touch.
Since its first edition, Ricci Weekender has hosted many prominent artists from the jazz and experimental music scenes such as Floating Point, Kokoroko, Motor City Drum Ensemble and Nu Guinea, animating the beautiful locations of the city of Catania like Palazzo Platamone and Radice Pura.
Unfortunately, the 2020 Edition did not take place due to the pandemic restrictions of Covid-19, however, this year Ricci Weekender is working to deliver the best musical and savoury experience for its audience, in line with the new regulations for more information about 2021 programme and tickets click here.